In this short video tutorial, I show you how to use the Widget Visibility features of the Jetpack plugin to control which widgets appear on certain pages. Enjoy!
In this tutorial, I show you how to use an amazing free WordPress theme called Spacious. Spacious is an awesome theme to use for your business website. You can check out the exact website I show you how to create here: http://businesswebsite.quickwebsitecreation.com/
Some of the things you’ll learn in this tutorial include:
- Adding an optional slideshow to your home page with optional text and links to other pages
- Editing your slide images so that they fit perfectly on your slideshow and remain a high quality image
- Customizing your own color scheme
- Creating a custom logo with an icon
- Using the “Business Template” included with the Spacious theme to setup a professional home page
- Using several widgets and widget areas included with the Spacious theme to add additional professional elements to your website
Also, you can access a table of contents with time stamps that can be clicked on to take you to various parts of the video. I like to do this to make it easier for you to skip around and you can access the time stamps by viewing the video on YouTube and clicking on “Show More” underneath the video.
In this video tutorial, I show you how to make a website and blog using the free Virtue WordPress theme. I really enjoyed working with the Virtue theme especially given the professional icons included with the theme that can be used in the navigation menus. I also liked being able to customize the color scheme and background image. You can view the exact website I show you how to create in this tutorial here: http://outdooradventure.quickwebsitecreation.com/
Also, you can view the video on YouTube to access the table of contents with time stamps in the video description beneath the video by clicking on “show more”.
If you are looking for a premium WordPress and don’t mind spending a little bit of money, the Divi theme from Elegant Themes is an excellent choice. In this step-by-step video tutorial, I show you how to use the Divi theme to create a fantastic premium WordPress website. To purchase the theme using my affiliate link you can access Divi here (Thank you so much!).
Also, be sure to check out the exact Divi website that I show you how to create in the video tutorial by clicking here.
Just to name a few of the Divi features that I show you how to use, you’ll be able to:
- Add a full width professional slideshow to any page with optional text and links
- Use the Divi Page Builder to create custom layouts on any page which gives you complete control over your layout on every page of your site
- Using professional icons included with Divi and making them any color you like
- Customizing your color scheme and adding a custom logo
- Using the professional “parallax” background image effect to add additional elements of professionalism
- Using many of the professional modules included with Divi to enhance your site
Be sure to watch the video on YouTube to easily skip around to different parts of the video with the time code table of contents. You can access them by clicking on “Show More” beneath the video.
This video walks you through the entire process of creating a customizable eCommerce website with the free Mystile theme from WooThemes.com. The eCommerce plugin is also free and developed by WooThemes. If you’ve been wanting to create a website with the ability to sell your products online, this tutorial should be what you need to get started. Some of things covered include advanced shipping options, payment processing with PayPal, and adding products with multiple selection options such as size and color along with the ability to have different prices for each selection. I also show you how to select a great color scheme and create a nice looking logo. You can see the exact website I show you how to create here: http://market.quickwebsitecreation.com/
Watch the video on YouTube to get the table of contents/time stamps in the video description beneath the video by clicking on “show more”. That will make it easier to skip around.